WHY DELIBERATE ON VAC?
Violence against children (VAC) happens in every country and at every level of society, irrespective of social, cultural, religious or ethnic backgrounds.
PPBM is distressed at the rise in the number of cases of child abuse especially in respect of children under 12 years. This Conference will address critical issues on violence against children in these settings, the gaps and challenges in the child protection system, the agencies involved in protecting children and recommendations for the prevention of VAC.
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AT THE VAC?
- deliberate on issues and challenges on VAC in the ASEAN Region including Malaysia
- have a platform to voice and initiate interventions on VAC issues
- learn to advocate for child-safe and non violent environments
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Childcare Providers, preschool teachers, centre operators, parents and guardians of young children
- Relevant Government Agencies
- NGOs involved in protection and care of young children
To all those who wish to say "NO" to Violence Agaist Children (VAC) say it together. Join us at our National Conference as stated below:
|Venue||Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club|
|Date||9th & 10th June 2012|
|Time||8.30 a.m. - 5.30 p.m|
Registration Fees :
|Registration Fees||Early Bird registration before 1st April 2012||After 1st April 2012|